- Photo Courtesy of Ready Made Blog
I couldn’t help but spread the blog love on this post I saw at Ready Made. Incredible to think you can build a permanent seating fixture in your garden with some wooden stakes, plywood, soil and sod. If you build this at your home we’d like to hear about your experience! Also… we’d like to know what detergent you use to get the grass stains out of your clothes.
- Houston’s Infamous Beer Can House. Of all the ways to decorate a house, this is one of them.
The Gulf Coast is full of charm, innovation, and trend-bucking trailblazers and we bet you’re one of them! We are going to be featuring interesting homes and offices and we want your submissions. Show off your unique design style by submitting photos, videos, snail mail, or any other way you can get us your materials. Depending on the amount of submissions we will feature 1-2 incredible houses a month. Tune in to our new monthly blog series, Gulf Coast Compositions, to see real homes with real residents and all different kinds of style!
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR HOME FOR CONSIDERATION:
Submission can be made by sending photos, videos, or by USPS or other mail carrier. Please note, any personal information (Name, Email, Address, or other information deemed by Creative Touch Interiors or associated staff too personal to share) will not be published online. Outlined below are recommended guidelines for submission.
- Photos: Please submit 5 – 15 photos to email@example.com, please include your name, your neighborhood, and city information. Please include a short paragraph about your photos.
- Videos: Please submit videos no longer than 3 minutes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a short paragraph about your video.
- Snail mail: Please submit printed 5-15 printed photos. Please include a short paragraph about your photos.
Your submission does not guarantee your home or office will be featured on the site. All submissions will be carefully considered for publication.
We look forward to getting your submissions and can’t wait to feature our first home!